Apple iPhone 4g (Release, Supply and Problems)

June 28, 2010

The Apple iPhone 4g hit the market last week with a flurry of activity, sales, rave reviews, and some reported problems!

Apple was able to sell 1.7 million units before running out of phones.  Steve Jobs reported that this was Apple’s most successful product launch ever!

The Good News:

The iPhone 4g appears to be a fairly significant upgrade for 3G and 3Gs users with the following features:

• Front and Back Camera to support Video Calls and Chats as well as easier self pictures and videos.
  • 5 Megapixel Camera with LED Flash
  • HD Video Recording
  • A larger Battery with up to 40% more talk time
  • Multi-Tasking
  • Sharper Resolutions on a 960×640 resolution display.
  • Thinner than older models
  • and more!

The Bad News:

• Apple ran out of units, and it looks like it may be a few weeks before there are more.
  • Antenna Glitch – Holding the phone “wrong” causes signal loss unless you buy a case or bumper.  According to cNet, there may be a software fix to this problem out this week.

It looks like the iphone 4g is here to stay and is a considerable upgrade, if you can get your hands on one!

Tags: , , , , ,

6 Responses to “ Apple iPhone 4g (Release, Supply and Problems) ”

1. Bobur on August 3, 2010 at 2:54 am

Hello! I’m very interesting Iphone 4G’s price if it is bought without any contract. If u know pls send me ASAP!!!
    Thank u Beforehand !!!!

• iphone on October 9, 2010 at 10:24 am

the iphone 4g has not even come the united states yet its in europe probably

2. Shad Gestether on August 14, 2010 at 4:16 pm

Yes I want the elements on the home srceen with news updates, sure I want contacts visable at any given time, I want a train app, a flight app, a street congestion status app and yes I desire a phone so that it will reply to my each and every command and no longer hold/freeze or shutdown like my provide Nokia E72 or my earlier Blackberry Bold.

3. shayma on August 31, 2010 at 10:11 am

heyyy
    i think that this phone isthe best phone ive ever had
    fest i told my mom to buy me samsung galexy
    becouse it looked cool
    but when i saw this awesome phone i said no way mom i chaned my maind
    i want this phone

<3333333

4. james on October 9, 2010 at 3:09 am

i would like to know more about apple iphone 4g

5. iphone on October 9, 2010 at 10:22 am

they say the iphone came out but yet i do not see it anywhere i go and it is not with AT&T because i went to the store. is this release even in america yet that is the question they should be answering after it is here tell me the features it has not before.